Safety flooring can be used in a wide array of industries including: schools, nurseries and educational facilities; hospitals, care homes and healthcare; hotels; department stores; housing associations and commercial kitchens.
Regan Flooring provides an extensive range of safety flooring products:
- Heavy duty slip resistant surface
- Hard wearing in many cases, waterproof and stain resistant
- Resilient surface, comfortable underfoot, contributes to reduce ambient noise levels
- Coves to wall joins for rounded corners
- Areas where the need for slip resistance, hygiene, durability and comfort is paramount
- Flooring designed for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Ideal for wet environments
Safety flooring for education is ideal for entrance foyers, corridors, classrooms and changing rooms.
Safety flooring for hospitals and healthcare is ideal for: wet rooms (including bathrooms); shower rooms and catering areas. Safety flooring is also suitable for receptions, foyers, corridors, treatment rooms, visiting areas and communal rooms.
Safety flooring for leisure and retail is great for: foyers, display areas, changing rooms, shops, receptions, showers and pool surroundings.
Some of the top brands we supply include Altro, Polyflor and Tarkett.